Coming to the distinction Difference between BJP and Congress, I’ll clarify in a quite simple method what I see as a younger aspiring youth. Presuming, I want to be part of a political celebration, how will I resolve which celebration to decide on?
haven’t any tag of a prestigious household —be it cash smart or political background smart; since I’m easy strange desi aam admi – a standard man.
OPTION- Indian National Congress (INC)
If I resolve to affix INC, and I’ll have given my greater than 100% for the celebration and implementation of its ideological schemes, as much as the place will I attain? What may very well be my pinnacle level:
- I generally is a PM who cannot even communicate freely without the rules of a foreign woman. I could be Manmohan Singh.
- I can be a PM, who shall be killed in a mysterious approach, and Princess of a monarch will snatch my submit. I could be Lal Bahadur Shashtri.
- I generally is a PM however after my demise, my useless physique won’t even be allowed to be cremated on my karma bhumi and won’t be allowed even inside Congress workplace. I could be Shri Narsimha Rao ji.
- I can be a younger chief who reached to prime administration of the celebration by means of his works however will not be allowed to even contest presidential election pretty as a result of the seat I might reserve for the prince of a monarch. I could be Shehzad Poonawala.
- I generally is a particular person, who is aware of every little thing however nonetheless walks behind a prince and tries to justify his all mischiefs. I could be Randip Surjewala Ji.
- I generally is a one that didn’t get a second time period regardless of his large work because the president of India simply because he was in opposition to corrupted Italian queen. I could be Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam.
Bhartiya Janta Party
If I’ll be part of the Bhartiya Janta Party,
- I generally am a younger freedom fighter who could be PM of the nation and on my demise, the entire celebration and nation pay salute to me. I could be Atal Bihari Bajpai.
- I generally am a lower-middle-class swayamsewak who can be PM with none household tag. I could be Narendra Bhai Modi.
- I generally am a farmer’s son and change into the nationwide president of BJP. I could be Rajnath Singh.
- I generally am an easy woman who joined the celebration in 2008 and due to her expertise and dedication, I can change into a protection minister of the nation. I could be Nirmala Sitaraman.
- I generally am an easy poor manufacturing facility employee however due to my expertise and dedication, I could be CM of Jharkhand. I could be Raghubar Das.
- I generally am a self-made one that can take the flag of nationalism and lead the nation to Vishwa Guru submit. I generally am a proud karyakarta of BJP.
BJP and Congress each have some flaws and a few good qualities however as a teenager, I’ll prefer to assist a celebration that makes me a dignified citizen.
So that is the distinction between BJP and INC by means of my eyes.
Well over the years, the Indian National Congress, or the Grand(?)Old Party of India has provided us with:—
1.Our very dear chachaji.
2.A living dictionary with 0 sense and logic, who compares our great nation to the terror exporter Pakistan.
3. A robot Prime Minister, who was programmed in such a way that he could never open his mouth against all the scams done by his own Cabinet Ministers, but could always open his little mouth to say something as insulting as this:—
4. Another brainless highly educated person,with no logic,he has done everything disgraceful,right from calling our Prime Minister a “Neech Aadmi”(lower caste person) to going to Pakistan and criticizing his own country.
5.The worst defense minister ever.Period.
6.The most corrupt father-son duo ever born.
7.The worst Indian Olympic Association President ever,responsible for the multi-crore Commonwealth Games scam in 2010.
8.The most communal person ever,who does not even spare Hindus of his own party from his insults.
9.And above all,it has gifted the serious world of Indian politics with a much needed joker,who is responsible for lifting the spirits of many depressed people.
And you know what??
These few leaders have successfully combined together to gift our Nation a new dictionary!!
Well,it looks something like this:—
On the other hand,the BJP has provided our Nation with:—
1.One of the most charismatic,simple,highly educated,decent and humble politicians ever born.
2.One of the greatest and most active External Affairs Ministers India ever had,who is so kind-hearted that she does not care about the Nationality of a person while granting him/her a medical visa.
3.One of the most honest politicians ever,who has brought about landmark developments in the field of railways.
4.One of the most valiant and dedicated women ever born,who without any personal favoritism and by her pure dedication and hard work,rose from being a simple Party Worker in 2008 to the first full time woman defense minister of India.
5.The Patriotic Lion of India,who had dared to unfurl the National Flag at Lal Chowk on 26 January 1992,even after facing potential threats to his life.
He has been a perfect example of struggle,right from joining RSS at the age of 9 to becoming one of the greatest Chief Ministers India has ever seen,and eventually becoming the Prime Minister of India with a huge mandate of the people.
6.And above all,we have one of the greatest leaders,the world has ever seen,right from his oratory skills,to his leadership qualities,to his honesty and charisma,he has been a role model for people of age groups.
He is the person whom the Almighty took away from us this year a few weeks ago,leaving behind a vacuum which can never be fulfilled by anyone.
RIP The Great Soul.
So dear readers, what do you think the difference is??
Well, the difference lies in the quality of leaders the two parties have produced over the years.
The man who united India, his stature under Congress.
Bhartiya Janta Party BJP
Under Modi, the statue of Iron Man of India.
World’s tallest statue.
Congress is a slave of one family and BJP is not. That’s all the difference there is.
Many concerned citizens have expressed concerns about the money spent on building the statue. It’s close to INR 3,000 crore which is 0.00015% of India’s 2017 GDP
Plus it can be seen as an investment of the government by the Quora economists since it is touted as a tourist destination. It has collected about INR 20 million in revenue with ten days of its opening. With all the hotel and catering industries coming up around the site it will create employment for many.
And yes someone mentioned about being paid for writing this “shit”. If you want money you too can join and write this “shit” and Vote for Modi. Do you know what paid propaganda looks like?
Circulating fake images like this
Actually cropped up from this image
This is what paid propaganda looks like.
Respect & Nationalism
Year : 2013
The Prime Minister of India, Manmohan Singh went to the USA for his speech at the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly. After attending all the scheduled meetings with other foreign heads of states, he took out some time to meet and initiate the dialogue process with the Pakistani delegation led by the then newly elected Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif.
Both met each other and as usual, the talks didn’t yield anything useful. Frustrated, PM Nawaz Sharif sparked a controversy by calling PM Manmohan Singh, a village woman ( Dehati Aurat).
This led to a huge uproar in India and people started open demonstrations against the PM of Pakistan. Narendra Modi, the then Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP’s Prime Ministerial Candidate vehemently opposed Pakistan PM and told “How dare you (Sharif) address my nation’s Prime Minister as a village woman? There cannot be a bigger insult of the Indian PM. We can fight with him on policies but this we will not tolerate. This nation of 120 crores will not tolerate its Prime Minister’s insult,” while addressing a political rally in Delhi.
But the ironic thing was that Manmohan Singh’s own party, the Indian National Congress (INC) was silent throughout the whole episode and id not even bother to condemn the incident which happened to its own leader.
Year : 2018
Imran Khan, the newly elected Prime Minister of Pakistan proposed for peace talks and wrote a letter to the Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi since Govt. of India had stopped talks with Pakistan after the Uri attacks in Sept’16.
The External affairs ministry accepted the invitation at the first instance but categorically rejected since Pakistani Army had killed and mutilated the body of BSF Jawans. This led to Imran Khan tweeting this :
Now, Modi Govt. was facing flak from the opposition for alleged Rafale Sam which does not hold any substantial claim but Rahul Gandhi, INC President, tweeted this :
It went to such a extend that #MeraPMchorhai (#MyPMisatheif) was trending on twitter.
However, there was no official tweet from Congress or Rahul Gandhi condemning the Pakistan Prime Minister of his words which not only denigrates the post of the PM but also insulting a man for his sacrifice to reach the highest position of the country.
This shows that Congress had been a true supporter of the Dynasty and Elitist approach to Country’s growth while having no respect for its own leaders or rival party’s leaders.
Political parties tend to cross party lines to defend the govt. of the day since they represent the country, in case of any foreign aggression. But patriotism and nationalism are absent and minimal in the Indian National Congress.
Sadly, they are the party which got us Independence and was the epitome of Indian Nationalism but today, it lacks that ethos on which it was founded.
And which is the better party??
After reading this answer,I leave it on you to decide……..